- COMPLETE SUBMISSION FORM. To speed up the process, we have developed the Submission Form. Filling out the form will allow you to pass on as much information to the studio as you desire. It also helps ensure we don’t experience delays while in production. Communication with the mastering engineer is essential. We make this possible through e-mail, telephone, and the studio website. We are genuinely keen to encourage as much communication as needed between the mastering engineers and you.
- DETERMINE COST. Mastering at The Tonic Room Mastering Studio is a flat $55/song rate, for songs up to six minutes. Songs longer than six minutes are subject to additional charges. Additional charges are due at the time of completion, not at the time of submission.
- MAKE A 50% DOWNPAYMENT. Pay pal payments should be made via the shopping cart within The Tonic Room Studios website. When selecting a quantity in the store window, the quantity should be equal to exactly one-half the number of songs you will be submitting, even if you are submitting an odd number of songs.
- RECEIVE ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME. We will contact you via e-mail within 24 hours of receiving your submission. The studio will provide an estimated time of completion at this time.
- REVIEW, REVISE AND APPROVE. Version 1 of the final master will be provided for you to reference through our ftp service. Once the mastering is completed and approved by you, the remaining 50% of the balance is due. Payments should be made via the shopping cart within The Tonic Room Studios website.
- RECEIVE MASTER. Once you have approved the mastering, we will mail you one replication/duplication-ready, final master. Delivery charges will be applied to countries outside the US. Additional masters are $5 per disc. An ASCII report will be included with the master CD.